Thursday 10 November 2011

The Prophetic and Philosophical Purple Prince



Prince



Yes he is pleasurably passionate and quintessentially eloquent. Homage to one of the greatest living visionaries of our time, thank him for opening our eyes, our minds and our hearts.

Melodious Consonance

Purple rain to much acclaim
Will continue to reign
And never wane 
He plays the guitar
From the altar
Like a superstarWhenever he sings  
The joy he brings
Pulling emotional strings
Man of many skills
And harmonic thrills
Empowers our wills



4 P's
  1. Prophetic
  2. Philosophical
  3. Purple
  4. Prince

Unifying the 4 P's notably forms a cyclical symbol of infinity.

Although I'm not that way inclined nevertheless I can recognise his inner and outer beauty in particular his attraction to both sexes. It doesn't diminish my character for being honest and speaking the truth for if I was inclined, I would but I'm not. The man has looks, charisma, intelligence, truth and a visionary emissary, irrespective of his religious beliefs he has a special message.

Purple Prosody (My poetic impression of Purple Rain)

Revive thy ember
Throbbing purple member
Rising so high
Into the sky
Amongst the stars
Rise of mars
Enter venus
Thou purple rain
Ease thy pain

For those of a prudish or religious disposition please don't scroll down for you may frown like a melancholic clown.


My Artistic impression of Purple Rain (btw thats a dildo)


My Favourite Prince Hits (Not in favourite order)
  1. I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
  2. If I Was Your Girlfriend
  3. Starfish And Coffee
  4. Sign O The Times
  5. Play In The Sunshine
  6. Jam Of The Year
  7. Somebody's Somebody
  8. Betcha By Golly Wow
  9. Soul Sanctuary
  10. Sex In The Summer
  11. Sleep Around
  12. Black Sweat
  13. Beautiful Loved Blessed
  14. Fury
  15. Get On The Boat
  16. Lolita
  17. Te Amo Corazon
  18. A Million Days
  19. Cinnamon Girl
  20. If I Were The Man In Your Life
  21. Illusion, Coma, Pimp & Circumstance
  22. I Wish U Heaven
  23. Alphabet St
  24. Controversy
  25. Little Red Corvette
  26. Delirious
  27. Free
  28. I'm Yours
  29. For You
  30. Cant Stop This Feeling I Got
  31. New Power Generation
  32. Elephants & Flowers
  33. Round and Round
  34. Thieves In The Temple
  35. Graffiti Bridge
  36. Thunder
  37. Diamonds & Pearls
  38. Gett Off
  39. Walk Dont Walk
  40. Money Dont Matter 2 Night
  41. Purple Rain
  42. When Doves Cry
  43. Sign Of The Times
  44. 7
  45. Lets Go Crazy
  46. Raspberry Beret
  47. U Got The Look
  48. Cream
  49. I Would Die 4 U
  50. Sexy M.F.
  51. Take Me With U
  52. The Beautiful Ones
  53. Darling Nikky (Second to Purple Rain)
  54. Baby I'm a Star (Third Awesome Synth)


Too many to mention, visit your local library, listen and free your mind from the stereotypes and prejudice shackles of yesterday for we live today.

No comments:

Post a Comment